Purposeful Women in Transition looking for CONNECTION, POSSIBILITIES, and SELF-DISCOVERY A Community for DISCOVERING a NEW PURPOSE, using the Enneagram, Temperament Psychology and the experience and wisdom of other sisters on the same journey. Are you facing a huge transition in your life and aren’t sure what your new course will be? First kid going to college, empty nest, job change, divorce, health issue? Have you…
Wendy Gossett, Relationship and Temperament Specialist has worked with many Fortune 500 Companies as a trainer and facilitator to help employees gain self-awareness, as well as an understanding of their co-workers. In addition to her expertise in the area of temperament, Wendy has a master’s degree in education, with over 20 years of experience in all areas of training. She can custom design a three hour workshop or a three day retreat full of meaningful, inclusive learning and interaction that is engaging for all personality types..
Team members will:
- Take the Inner Drive Assessment to find out which psychological functions or strengths they prefer.
- Learn about and discover the psychological functions or strengths of their co-workers.
- Gain a common language for instant camaraderie and accelerated team work.
- Learn continued respect for each other’s uniqueness.
- Enjoy motivational group interaction and discussion.
- Take away valuable materials and job aids they can reference continuously.