Wendy Gossett, Relationship and Temperament Specialist has worked with many Fortune 500 Companies as a trainer and facilitator to help employees gain self-awareness, as well as an understanding of their co-workers. In addition to her expertise in the area of temperament, Wendy has a master’s degree in education, with over 20 years of experience in all areas of training. She can custom design a three hour workshop or a three day retreat full of meaningful, inclusive learning and interaction that is engaging for all personality types..
Team members will:
- Take the Inner Drive Assessment to find out which psychological functions or strengths they prefer.
- Learn about and discover the psychological functions or strengths of their co-workers.
- Gain a common language for instant camaraderie and accelerated team work.
- Learn continued respect for each other’s uniqueness.
- Enjoy motivational group interaction and discussion.
- Take away valuable materials and job aids they can reference continuously.