Child Inner Drive Assessment
With one click of your mouse, you can be on your way to having some valuable new insight into your child’s behavior without having to change out of your p.j.s! Pour yourself a cup of coffee and let’s dive in!
Use the code NAVIGATE to get 1 FREE Child Inner Drive Assessment. (A $69 value! Only ONE per family please, but feel free to tell your friends!) The detailed results will come to me automatically and in a day you should receive a video explaining the results. Check your spam folder if you don’t receive it or reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can also set up a FREE 15 minute chat to discuss the results even further.
What you will receive:
• 1 Child Inner Drive Assesment and results: This is a one of a kind automated temperament assessment that helps parents discover the unique brain functions of their child.
• Educational video about your child’s type: Once you receive the results from your Inner Drive Assessment, you will receive a basic introductory video explaining the result. Since we are all very complex, not everything in the video will resonate, but most of it should. If it doesn’t quite fit, chances are you have an inaccurate result. Some temperaments are very complicated and can look like many different types. I have worked with thousands of children and can very quickly pinpoint if the result of your test was inaccurate.
• Introduction to Temperament videos (part 1 and part 2): Videos where I share my personal struggles trying to parent my daughter who is my opposite in every way and how I found the answers I was seeking through her temperament. These videos give you the foundation for how navigating the rough roads of parenting can be made smoother by helping you have a new FOCUS for seeing your child, a new FRAMEWORK for working with your child and a way to FORECAST for their future all through the study of temperament psychology.
• The Four People Patterns video: This video will give you a basic understanding of the four people patterns which are foundational for understanding temperament.
• 15-minute phone consultation