For a parent or parents who want to better understand how all the temperaments under their roof are impacting each other. These parents may want to understand why their children are reacting negatively to each other and how their different parenting styles are having an impact. They may also want some new insight and understanding about their own relationship. This meeting will help parents get on the same page with their parenting and explore behavior patterns that may not be beneficial. Fifty percent of personality is a result of nature, but the other fifty percent is a result of nurture. The way we see and talk to our children becomes the way they see and talk to themselves. I have had many parents tell me that this information has changed their lives! This meeting could also be the starting point for a deeper journey into re-inventing your marriage. If your spouse is unwilling to attend but willing to take the assessment, we can still talk about the family dynamic which will give you much new insight and set you on a more positive path. This meeting could be the starting point on a deeper journey into re-parenting yourself. Our personality patterns begin to develop at a very early age and if we were not “seen” for our true selves, we begin to build up a false self in an attempt to meet our deepest needs. Uncovering your true self is the first step to growth. You can’t grow what you don’t know!
- 2 Child Inner Drive Assessment and results: These temperament assessments are uniquely designed for children to help parents discover the unique brain functions of their child.
- 2 Adult Inner Drive Assessment and results: These are temperament questionnaires that help parents discover their unique neurobiology.
- 2 basic educational videos about your child’s type: Once you receive the results from your Inner Drive Assessment, you will receive a video explaining the result. Since we are all very complex, not everything in the video will resonate, but most of it should. If it doesn’t quite fit, chances are you have an inaccurate result. Some temperaments are very complicated and can look like many different types. When we meet, we will begin your child’s personal inner drive evaluation.
- 2 Children and 2 Adult Inner Drive evaluations: I will use my experience working with thousands of families, studying their patterns, as well as my collective knowledge of temperament research to give an accurate assessment.
- The Standard Navigation System and Family Mapping: Effective tools for creating the best foundation possible for your family using the concepts of temperament psychology and the eight psychological functions.
- Basic exercises and tips for implementing concepts: These exercises and tips will help you introduce the concepts to your children and hit the ground running!
- 120-minute virtual session (Local residents ask about in-person meeting)