Parenting a Unicorn:
Is Your Child’s Temperament Driving them Towards Risk?
Society places many expectations upon us.
- Be on time.
- Follow the rules.
- Sit still in class.
- Have fun at the party.
- Have grit.
- Finish what you start.
- Be competitive in sports.
- If you are a guy, be tough, if you are a gal, be tender.
Without intending to, parents may adopt these same expectations and place them on their kids. However, some temperaments are rare and unconventional, so these expectations may be completely unrealistic and hindering them from becoming the magical creatures they were designed to be. Society has already told these unicorns they don’t fit in, so it is critical that parents give them the accurate message that their brain physiology was purposely designed to bring beauty and balance to the world.
After the conclusion of this one-hour webinar, you will gain an understanding of
- The Four Temperaments and the ways Nature and Nurture can affect your child
- How to identify the four personality traits most at risk
- How opposing brain functions can be causing unnecessary turmoil in your home
- What you can do to help
Enter your information for the FREE webinar!